Thursday, December 13, 2007

Howdy!

My name is Juliet (or Lady Juliet if you will ) and I hope you enjoy reading info on this blog as much as I enjoy looking for it writing about things I find important or simply interesting.
You know, I can describe myself as a simple blog dilettante i.e. this is the first one I am trying and let’s see how it goes. If you are still reading that – thank you, you gotta be patient, and you will be rewarded… some day.
In general, I think when people create blogs they have different objectives – like, for example feeling of presence on the internet (you can tell your friends to go ahead and check out your “new cool blog”), for others this is a way of earning money – in both ways 1) some write really useful stuff that can be a serious source of information 2) some are just typing in necessary words for SEO (search engine optimization); I think I would be in the third group – I want to express my views and get opinions. Your opinions, if you feel like sharing them. In my turn , I can promise interesting topics, cute links and personal affection to everyone who comes with peaceful intentions and independent opinion.

No comments: